SOS Approach to Feeding
Do you have a picky eater? Pulling your hair out at mealtime? Finding yourself using the hashtag #mealtimemisery? We can help!
Children's Therapy Services provides individual and group feeding therapy for children of all ages. We use the SOS (Sequential Oral Sensory) Approach to Feeding. We teach feeding by making it fun, not stressful and work to expand the child's food repertoire.
What We Do
- Get sensory systems ready to go through gross motor activities
- Oral motor skills - chew pattern, placement of food, pocketing, lip closure, tongue movement
- Sensory Exploration of Food/Tolerance using all senses
- Enjoyable, Fun Eating Experience - We Play in Our Food!
- Clean-up, working together, make meal-time fun
- Parent Education